What with all the rumours I thought it was time to have a little fun.
Zilla’s Top Ten Reasons Moshe Yanai is leaving IBM
10. He doesn’t look good in that shade of blue.
9. He accidently landed on a HP campus and was impressed that Dave Donatelli was there to wash his Helicopter.
8. People keep asking him about that two drive failure thingy…
7. Diligent was never supposed to be taken seriously. Ever.
6. When he introduces himself people ask “Where’s that Bus based Symm 6 you promised us last time you were here ten years ago?”
5.When asked who he disliked more, the IBM System Storage folks in the Ivory Tower at Tucson or the IBM System Storage folks in Ivory Tower at Hursley, he choose both.
4. They both agreed he was right.
3. He finally ran out of chairs to destroy.
2. 85% discounts on your first few XIVs and he thought they were still ripping people off.
1. Figured he’s hired so many ex-EMC guys from the early 2000’s it was only a matter of time until Joe Tucci showed up and fired him again.